Canada is one among the few favorite destinations of immigrants and this is a result of the fact that it contributes to the”Liveability ranking”. The country gives the best health care, safety, education, culture and environment and more to be in best place to live. The easiest way to immigrate to Canada for those who need to is through the Canada Express Entry program, which is a new system introduced in 2015 to handle immigration to Canada on skilled work experience.
The Express Entry system allows you to become a permanent resident in Canada readily under the following applications:
· Federal Skilled Trades Program
· Canadian Experience Class
Additionally, the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), under which a province or territory nominate a candidate, also functions under the Express Entry system.
To apply through the Express Entry system, you have to go over at this website:
1. Have your Express Entry profile online by providing details such as your skills, language ability, education, work experience and other relevant particulars. Once the information given in the profile is found to be eligible, you’ll enter in the Express Entry pool.
2. You’re rated in the pool with the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) depending on the abilities and expertise, education, language ability and other factors supplied in your profile. Where you score the highest, you’re encouraged to apply for the particular program within 90 days of the invitation.
Canadian provinces and territories have their own immigration programs and eligibility criteria to select skilled or semi-skilled workers under the PNP. Where you would like to migrate as a provincial nominee, you want to have necessary skills, work experience and education so you can be part of the community which leads to the growth of the respective province and country. However, the nomination guidelines vary Depending on the state you are applying for and the nomination can be:
· Beneath a Non-Express Entry Stream, where you’re required to go through a paper-based application process and confirm your eligibility and nomination from a specific province or territory.
· Under the Express Entry Stream of a province, where you need to fulfill the requirements and minimum standards for the Express Entry. However, you’re required to fulfill at least one of the immigration program requirements the system covers.
Eligibility Requirements for Skilled Migration Programs
As a skilled worker or professional, it is easy to migrate to Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trades and Canadian Experience Class programs easily if you meet the following minimum eligibility requirements.
Work experience: For any of the three programs mentioned, you need work experience of minimum one year or two years, either fulltime or part-time of equivalent amount in the past ten, five years or three decades.
Language Skills: Meet the language skills for speaking, reading, listening and writing required in English or French.
Instruction : An educational qualification of degree, diploma or certificate which may be either a Canadian or foreign educational credential from or equivalent to a Canadian secondary or post-secondary school if you are applying for the Federal Skilled Worker program.
Financial Status: You need to prove that you’ve got enough money to support yourself, in addition to your family in Canada.